Manufacturer: Friday Pattern Company
Sewing Pattern - Target Group: for women, for men
Sewing Pattern - Type of Clothing: jackets and coats
Sewing Pattern - Plus Size: Show only plus size patterns
The Ilford Jacket is a versatile style that’s modular design makes for a pattern that is simple, yet impactful. It can be customized a million different ways and really is a “choose your own adventure” type of pattern that incorporates your design sense into the project!
It features drop shoulders and comes with two sleeve options: a placketed sleeve with cuff, and an easy to sew boxy sleeve for a more relaxed vibe. It also includes two lengths as well as a bunch of pocket templates that you can mix and match! The possibilities are endless! You can wear the Ilford as a jacket or shirt depending on the fabric you use. This is a fun, skill building pattern that you will want to make/wear again and again! This pattern is for everyone and looks great on all genders!
- Includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Drafted using sample measurements for a b-cup
- Confident beginner - intermediate level sewing.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- 5-12 buttons (any size is fine, but we recommend 1-1.5” buttons)
- 1 yard fusible interfacing (weight depends on the fabric you are using but light to mid weight is recommended)
- Matching thread